Monday, December 1, 2014

CYBER MONDAY (and Tuesday) SALE!

It's one of the best days of the year...Cyber Monday!  And what better way to celebrate than offering 28% off my entire store with code TPTCYBER.  


I also wanted to share with you some of the holiday themed products in my store.
My kids loved when I spruced up our file folder collection with these 8 Holiday themed file folders that cover a variety of matching and sorting skills. 

Making our own Candy Cane Play Dough was a blast with this product including visual recipe, comprehension worksheet, and worksheets to work on patterning,  following directions, and a word scramble.  
Also, check out my Black Friday post for some Holiday FREEBIES!

What are your holiday go-to activities?  I would love to hear your favorite TPT products/freebies that your students enjoy most during the holidays!  

No comments:

Post a Comment