Friday, August 2, 2013

Favorite Pin Friday

TGIF...and I am off to a bachelorette party this weekend.  Hoping to soak up some sun and have fun with the ladies!  But, of course, I had to blog about all my favorite pins of the week!  Here are some school and non-school related pins!  Head on over to The First Grade Parade to join in and share your favorite pins!


School Related:

I love this fine motor activity.  This would be super easy to set up!  The link didn't work, so can't link back to original poster...sorry!

I also love this candy corn craft from Mamas Like Me.  It is a great way to work on sorting colors.  A lot of my kids love to tear paper (and it is good for fine motor skills), so I think this will be a must-do this October!

These popsicle stick activties from Tunstall Times look great as well!  Actually, as I was blogging about them, I just added them to my TPT wishlist!  

I also love this idea from Queen of the First Grade Jungle for displaying student work! 


Non-School Related:

This Creamy Caprese Quinoa Bake from Half Baked Harvest looks delicious and healthy!

Now that I have discovered how to make a million healthy dips using greek yogurt, I need healthy things as my dippers as well.  I found these recipes for 7 healthy chip alternatives on The Daily Meal.  I will have to try some out!

I love this look with the mixed prints! (not sure of the original source...)

Ok, that's it for this week.  Have a great weekend and see you Monday!  Also, follow Autism Tank on Facebook for Fan Freebies!


No comments:

Post a Comment