Friday, July 26, 2013

Favorite Pins Friday

Phew!  Another Friday already...this summer sure is flying by!  And, I still have been pinning a ton!  I love the pinterest app on my phone...I think I look at it almost as often as Facebook now!  I just wish I had more time in my day so I could make everything I find!  Head over to The First Grade Parade to join in!


Here are some of my favorite Education related pins from this week....

This game from mathtastrophe would definitely need to be adapted for my kids...but they are super into game shows, so I feel like they would love something like this!

This game from Inkablinka also would be fun for back to school getting to know each other.  I would also probably change the questions a little to make them more simple such as favorite movie, favorite subject in school, favorite thing you did over the summer, etc. 

This popsicle memory game would be super cute for summer school.  Or a cute file folder matching activity...and it is free from Eat Drink Chic.

I love this classroom data wall from Elementary Literacy Resources!  I definitely want to do one like this, which involves the kids more!  The graph on the right is where kids put a sticker by their name when they get 100% on a spelling test!


Here are some of my favorite Food related pins from this week....

Doesn't this cucumber-basil limeade from Home Good's blog sound good?  Maybe add a little vodka for a real punch?! Especially because I have my awesome basil plant at home that my class grew during our unit on plants!

I LOVE eggplant...so these eggplant pizzas from Kalyn's Kitchen look amazing!  I think I will need to do these next week!

There isn't anything that makes me look forward to summer ending...but I do love all the pumpkin flavored foods that come out in the fall! These Pumpkin Oatmeal Chip Cookies from Family Fresh Meals may need to be in my dessert rotation this fall!

And Here are some other miscellaneous favorites...
I love this quote!  I am horrible at running.  But love a great TV marathon! haha. 

This craft from useful DIY could be cute to do at home or in the classroom.


Follow me on Facebook here for some special Facebook Only promotions!  There might be one coming your way today even?!

2 comments:

  1. I can kill lots of time on Pinterest! Love it! I really like the classroom data wall idea. I may incorporate into my classroom this year.

    I love reading your posts and wanted to nominate you for the Liebster Award! (I know you have over 200 followers, but I just love your blog!) :)

    Liebster is German and means “dearest,” “lovely,” “cute,” “beloved,” and “welcome”.

    Here are the rules of Liebster Award:
    1. Link back to the blog that nominated you.
    2. Nominate 5-11 blogs with fewer than 200 followers.
    3. Answer the questions posted for you by your nominator.
    4. Share 11 random facts about yourself.
    5. Create 11 questions for your nominees.
    6. Contact your nominees by commenting on their blog or sending them an email to communicate the nomination.

    You can read more about the award on my blog post here: http://teachingkidswithspecialneeds.blogspot.com/2013/07/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Zap game idea, just pinned it!
    Danielle
    Growing Special Seeds

    ReplyDelete