Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Currently: July

It's time for Currently....July.  I feel like I say this every month, but I cannot believe it is already July because the weather doesn't seem warm enough (we are in the midst of a cool front).  But nonetheless, it is that time....and I love it.  Everything about the summer makes me happy, sun, warmth, BBQs, swimming, even the occasional thunderstorm!  If you want to link up with currently, head over to Farley's Blog!

Listening:  Spending my free time today getting errands done (especially a bunch of annoying phone calls I have been putting off)....so now I am blogging while I sit on hold for one of those phone calls!

Loving:  I love having a pool in my building.  I went 3 times last week.  Maybe that doesn't seem like a lot, but I was super busy....it was just so nice to realize I had an hour to kill and I could do it outside poolside!

Thinking:  About the long holiday weekend.  I am so excited to spend the weekend home and not be traveling (for the first time in 6 years!).  I will be enjoying some pool time, renting a party boat for a friend's b-day, BBQs, fireworks, and street festivals....aaaahhh.....can't wait!

Wanting:  I have been all over pinterest lately, and ready to try some new fun summer recipes.  I also just got a popsicle mold and want to try out some fun new flavors!

Needing:  I started reorganizing my (home) closet this afternoon, and now I want to finish....I took some old milk crates from school and have stacked them on top of my closet to store more clothes...maybe this is TMI, but it was such a mess up there and adding the crates makes it look so much better.  I just need two more to complete the project!

Tips, Tricks, or Hints:  I am no blogging expert...and actually I am really looking forward to reading other people's advice on this.  However, I really like seeing photos of the ideas in action as well as step by step, clear explanations of how things work/are made.  

Hope you all have a safe and relaxing 4th of July weekend!

Also, I juts joined bloglovin...

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Good luck organizing your closet..My kitchen junk drawer keeps calling my name!
    Amanda
    Rock Stars At Work

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been home for summer vacay for a month now and haven't tackled any of my to do household list! We've been busy. And this weather is not good for me (I'm in IL). Today is a high of 67! IN JULY?! But I hear all that 100 degree weather out west is headed our way...
    I'm putting off a needed but annoying call...
    Enjoy your 4th also!
    "autumn"

    ReplyDelete