Thursday, April 25, 2013

Sorting Home and Community

After one of my previous posts about a file folder sorting activity, I received a few requests to sell these materials on TPT...so that is what I have been up to this week.  This product includes two sorting activities.  The first activity is sorting items based on rooms in the house  This covers Bedroom, Laundry Room, Kitchen, and Bathroom.  I made mine in a file folder as pictured below...but with the materials in this packet, you could also just laminate the 2 pages or put them in top-loading sheets.


A new sorting activity I created is for sorting items based on community places.  The places included in this activity are School, Hospital, Barbershop, and Grocery Store.  Here is what the activity looks like all put together.




You can purchase these two sorting activities at my TPT Store (click here to go directly to this product!).  These activities are great for students who are beyond sorting by colors/shapes and are ready for a new challenge!


No comments:

Post a Comment