Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Fun Holiday File Folder

Today's blog post is going to be very short and sweet, since I have a pile of over 100 wedding invites that need to be packed into envelopes, addressed, and stamped tonight!  We were hoping to get these invites out the first week of December, but unfortunately we had a few invite mishaps with the printing company.  Anyway, on to school-related materials...

This file-folder is one of my students' favorite one to do!  I just took a picture of each month and glued them to the file folder.  Then, I ran it through the laminator and put some hard velcro beneath the months in the file folder.   


Next, I laminated all the pieces (students' pictures and holiday pictures), cut them out, and put soft velcro on the backs.  All students have to do is velcro the  holidays/birthdays beneath the correct month.

 This is a great way to work on calendar skills.  All my kids are obsessed with holidays (especially birthdays) so this file-folder is one we often do at the end of our work as a reward!

Off to stuff envelopes....ugh!

2 comments:

  1. I'm super late but I love this? Is this no longer available?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm super late but I love this? Is this no longer available?

    ReplyDelete