Friday, November 9, 2012

Currently...November


Listening...I am so behind on TV since I had been trying to watch all 4 seasons of Damages on Netflix before we canceled our subscription (I was successful)!  So My newest TV marathon is Revenge on ABC...catching up on season 2.

Wanting...I just really am tired of my closet!  I am craving a good shopping spree!

Music...Over the last 2 weeks,  I have had two parent meetings where parents told me how much their children LOVE listening to music in the home...and I was so surprised at their musical preferences.  One boy loves blues and jazz while one of my little girls loves the cha cha slide...looks like I will be updating our ipods this weekends with some new tunes!



2 comments:

  1. My kids have always LOVED Cha Cha Slide--and they're sixth graders!

    Loved finding you through Farley's Currently...

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had Monday off...

    Enjoy your long weekend!

    Elizabeth
    Hodges Herald

    ReplyDelete