Saturday, August 25, 2012

All About Me Worksheet (FREE!)

This worksheet is a fun one for kids that are beginning writers.  The questions are concrete for the most part and ask mostly about colors of different things (clothes, hair, eyes, etc.).  It is nice because you can use it more than once since the answers to some of the questions will be different depending on what clothes the kids wears, how they are feeling, etc. each day.  I currently use this as a homework sheet or for my students to complete during independent work time.

I have created three different versions of this worksheet (for learners at different levels).  Here is a picture of the mid-level worksheet.  Click Here to get all 3 versions for FREE!



1 comment:

  1. Excellent works sheets helps me, to teach my student

    ReplyDelete